We love everything that’s new. We’re fascinated, you might say obsessed with finding new ways to enhance the human experience with nutrition. We use this passion to help our clients stay at the forefront, constantly giving them the edge.
Leading the way in hydrocolloids
They are used to thicken, gel and stabilise foods and they also interact with proteins, allowing for protein stabilisation and protection applications.
Not every hydrocolloid combines all of these properties, but gelatine does. In addition to gelatine, an animal protein, there are vegetable hydrocolloids such as agar-agar.
Nutricol specialises in these two Hydrocolloids and with 40 years experience to hand, is best placed to offer solutions to your textural, gelling or stability requirements.
- Food Grade Agar
- Organic Agar
- Technical Agar
- Porcine: From both pig skins and pig bones, allowing us to offer two main gelatine types:
- Extracted from acid processed pig skin
- Extracted from alkali processed pig bones
types we offer are:
- Alkali processed bovine bones
- Acid processed bone hides
- Acid processed bovine bones
- Acid and alkali processed bovine hide